We are extremely keen for customers to know the policies and processes we have put in place to ensure Oakwood is Covid-secure as we re-open for business.
Please note, we will open on Monday 29th March for outdoor group exercise classes. This is based on guidance issued by EMD, the National Governing Body (NGB) for group exercise. EMD have liaised with DCMS (Department for Culture, Media & Sport) to agree the conditions under which outdoor leisure providers may operate.
Monday 29th March - Sunday 11th April: Outdoor group exercise classes only
* Customers are reminded to maintain social distancing (1m+) throughout their visit to Oakwood.
* Grids will be marked out to help customers maintain social distancing.
* Equipment will not be shared in classes. Customers are required to clean their equipment at the beginning and end of class with the wipes/sprays provided.
* Customers are required to scan their membership card on arrival so we may comply with Government track and trace systems.
Monday 12th April - Sunday 16th May: Fitness Gym open, all classes remain outdoors only
Extra Covid-secure measures, in addition to above:
* Changing facilities: showers will be out of service
* Fitness gym will not operate a booking system unless more than 20 people attend at one time. This will then initiate an online booking system for our busiest periods (members will be notified in this instance).
* Members are required to clean each machine before and after use with the sprays/wipes provided
* Members are required to wear a mask while indoors (but not while exercising).