We are obviously extremely keen to take any reasonable and practical steps to manage the risk posed by Coronavirus. We have taken the following steps:
1. Placed hand sanitiser at reception for use on entry and exit
2. Added extra hand sanitiser dispenser in gym and reception
3. Added clear, high-visibility signage throughout reception and gym
4. Increased cleaning schedule to include extra cleans of machines and surfaces
5. Increased cleaning schedule to include extra floor cleans in class spaces
We would request all members use the sanitiser provided on entry and exit of the club. We would also request that you wipe down equipment after use using the anti-bacterial spray and blue roll provided.
Please note, there is no evidence to suggest that the virus can be spread through sweat. However we want to keep the gym as clean and moisture-free as we can for obvious reasons.
We thank all members in advance for their help and support in ensuring the club stays as clean and hygienic as possible.
Oakwood Sports Centre, Horley