We're looking for some fun, mature, dynamic, confident people for some short shifts with flexible hours on Saturdays.
The role is to oversee the delivery of our children's birthday parties. You won't be leading the parties but you'll need to do the following:
1. Manage reception, serving customers and taking calls.
2. Oversee and support the staff who are leading and supervising parties
3. Meet, greet and look after parents as they arrive and leave
4. Keep the facilities clean and tidy throughout the shift
5. Give out party flyers and free fitness vouchers to parents as they arrive/leave
We're looking for people who understand the essentials of brilliant customer service. If you've had children yourself, understand the particular things you'd need and want for a brilliant party experience and know how important a child's party is, then you'll know what we're looking for.
We know it's tough to commit to working long 10-11 hour shifts on Saturdays. Therefore we're prepared to break the day down into a few flexible, shorter shifts. If you're interested in working from 2-5 hours on a Saturday and have what it takes to supervise the centre and help our parties run brilliantly then we'd like to hear from you.
Please send your CV and cover email to apply, or for more information.